AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
Duel challenge section I_vote_lcapDuel challenge section I_voting_barDuel challenge section I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
Duel challenge section I_vote_lcapDuel challenge section I_voting_barDuel challenge section I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

Duel challenge section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Duel challenge section Empty
PostSubject: Duel challenge section   Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:52 pm

i suggest that we add a duel challenge section so members can challenge people. a member would post a challenge then other members can post that they want to take the challenge. the host of the challenge would decide the rules of the duel. all duels would be match. the winner would get so much Ap depending on the challenge(that should be decided by an admin)

example: otk challenge, LS challenge, no spell, ect.
Back to top Go down
Shido Fuyuki
ARC GFX Leader
ARC GFX Leader
Shido Fuyuki

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: Infinite
Warning:
Duel challenge section Left_bar_bleue0/0Duel challenge section Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Duel challenge section   Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Hmm this idea sounds pretty nice but i think we should make shadow arena this because notice no shadow duels have happend. So i would think we should change the shadow arena to this and maybe people will like it better than the shadow arena that we have now.
~Thank you for the idea and we will discuss this soon.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
Warning:
Duel challenge section Left_bar_bleue0/0Duel challenge section Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Duel challenge section   Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm

I agree with Shido. Shadow arena is too high risk so no one uses it. So using Xzero's idea in place of shadow arena can be lots of fun. Especially that some of the conditions of the challenge can be: pick any deck you want, even if it's all banned top to bottom.
Good idea guys
Back to top Go down
Blaze56
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Blaze56

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Duel challenge section   Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 am

Then it's decided the shadow arena rules will change, and it will now be used for the challenge that Xzero suggested. But ill put a twist to it. Im not sayin what kinda twist you will have to wait and see...muhahahaha!
Back to top Go down
https://airknightrevivalclan.forumotion.com
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Duel challenge section   Duel challenge section Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Awesome idea and i even want to make some challenges alraedy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel challenge section   Duel challenge section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel challenge section
Page 1 of 1