AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it I_vote_lcapRAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it I_voting_barRAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it I_vote_lcapRAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it I_voting_barRAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
erick30
Darknight
Darknight
erick30

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 200
Warning:
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Left_bar_bleue0/0RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Empty
PostSubject: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:36 am

RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Createcardphp1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: Infinite
Warning:
RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Left_bar_bleue0/0RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:54 am

I love the art-work. When you put spirit, did you mean that the card returns to hand during end phase??? I'd love to play a card like this in my fairy deck.
The card itself overpowered though (assuming it doesn't return to hand at end).
Maybe you forgot to say at the beginning: this card cannot be normal summoned or set. Maybe also instead of "You can discard one card", could've been: "you can discard one spell card".
Good job though.
Back to top Go down
erick30
Darknight
Darknight
erick30

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 am

well,thanks,it doesn't get back to hand during EP cause tribuiting 3 light monsters is not that eassy that's way i made these condition!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: Infinite
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:43 am

Cool card.
Back to top Go down
erick30
Darknight
Darknight
erick30

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:45 am

thanks ;Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:51 am

why 2500 LP? in my opinion, to tribute 3 light is taking time, and that's gonna be easy if the opponent field empty... hmmm.. how bout half of LP... just my opinion, but overall is very great!
Back to top Go down
erick30
Darknight
Darknight
erick30

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 pm

maybe that would work better,but demise was banned because it was 2000LP to destroy all of the cards and the efect of demise can be continious as long as you have more than 2000LP so you can make it more than once,whereas my card's effect is only once since it's effect works only when it's special summoned and the only thing i can change,i guess it's chemis'ts idea,when he said "discard a spell card"
thx any way^^
Back to top Go down
TheSane
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
TheSane

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:25 pm

I like the card and the picture but the picture isn't yugioh style you know what i mean?
Back to top Go down
erick30
Darknight
Darknight
erick30

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:31 pm

yeah!!!!!Very Happy, i'm not kazuki takahashi or something^^
glad you liked the card!!!!
Back to top Go down
DestinyPower
Airknight
Airknight
DestinyPower

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:00 am

Nice card.
Back to top Go down
erick30
Darknight
Darknight
erick30

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:06 am

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it   RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAKAN-The MYstic Angel!!!hope you like it
Page 1 of 1