AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] I_vote_lcapHi Airknightrevivalclan =] I_voting_barHi Airknightrevivalclan =] I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] I_vote_lcapHi Airknightrevivalclan =] I_voting_barHi Airknightrevivalclan =] I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

Hi Airknightrevivalclan =]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSane
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
TheSane

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 200
Warning:
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Empty
PostSubject: Hi Airknightrevivalclan =]   Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi everyone
I'm 16 years from the Netherlands. Still in school (ofcourse ) i aint have a job.
My yu-gi-oh "life"
When i first discoverd ygo i was like 11 years old (yeah good old days =P so many kids at school and in the neighbourhood were huge fans. We played a lot of yugioh back in the days as little kids. Rulings? we never heard of those mst negated raigeki break haha those were the days xD
After like 2years the game kinda died in my country so yeah i stopped playing as well until like 2 years ago. I decided to start dueling again this time via KCVDS
I'v gotten quite known in the dual academy comunitys
I'v been in nda (new duel academy) ada (advanced dual academy) and twa (toon world academy).
Why did i hop so much? well nda got hacked and was kinda dead afte rthat so i went to ada, ada wasn't really the kind of comunity i was looking for it was just far to serious ppl weren't all that nice ...
Than TWA i'm not gonna explain the whole story but yeah I was looking for something new after all those months there anyway. The comunity they got became quite big and i dunno something new might b... refreshing ^.^

What I'v done and wanna do"
At first i were some1 who said I don't wanna copy paste a deck from the interent or play top tier. No I wanna make something myself. And that motivation got me quite far in ygo. It made me think of all otus and all possibilitys of combinations in cards and combos. I like playing duels srue but i enjoy the game the most when i get to build original decks or decks for other peaple that either need help or just wanna compare their deck whit mine and take good aspects or wanna have some inspiration to biuld their own deck. So where am working on the most atm is improving deck building even further

I hope i can help peaple whit decks or any kind of problems. Thanks all and i hope i get a warm welcome from all of you <3
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: Infinite
Warning:
Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hi Airknightrevivalclan =]   Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Welcome and nice intro, best one i've seen so far. lol. Just join the hamachi's and message me, shido, or a tster and we'll test you. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Hi Airknightrevivalclan =]   Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Wow. Lol TheSane you told me you'll write an intro, but this is a really good one. Welcome to the academy, and as ulqui said (sorry forgot to mention i was on a hurry), join the clan hams. Otherwise I'll just test you myself when I see you online.
Have fun.
Back to top Go down
TheSane
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
TheSane

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Hi Airknightrevivalclan =]   Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:21 am

Thx i joined ARC Duel and RCR official ham 2
Yeah i could use a test Wink you get to see my two main decks = ]
btw any idea why my siggy doesn't show up?
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Hi Airknightrevivalclan =]   Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:41 am

I have no idea shido might, it's more his thing anyway.
Back to top Go down
erick30
Darknight
Darknight
erick30

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Hi Airknightrevivalclan =]   Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:24 pm

welcome to ARC,nice intro dude,cya around Smile
Back to top Go down
TheSane
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
TheSane

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Hi Airknightrevivalclan =]   Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:02 am

thx erick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Airknightrevivalclan =]   Hi Airknightrevivalclan =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Airknightrevivalclan =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIrknigh Revival Clan :: Front Office :: Introduction's & Farewell-
Jump to: