AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. I_vote_lcapOk people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. I_voting_barOk people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. I_vote_lcapOk people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. I_voting_barOk people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: Infinite
Warning:
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Left_bar_bleue0/0Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Empty
PostSubject: Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style.   Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Here's my sun and moon deck. Post replies of what you think would make it better. I'll test it out and see if it works whoever helps me to get thsi deck working good enough wins something, DO NOT ASK WHAT.

20 monsters

3- oracle of the sun
3-fire ant ascator
3-supay
3-apotequil hunter
2-ryko lightsworn
2- the tricky
1-cyber dragon
1-giant rat
1-shining angel
1- card trooper

11 spells

1-one for one
2-instant fusion
1-monster reborn
1-giant trunade
1-cold wave
1-mind control
2-mystical space typhoon
1-dark hole
1-card destruction for bad hands with the shuffling glitch on kcvds

9 traps

2-skill drain
1-call of the haunted
1-torrential tribute
1-solemn judgemnt
2-bottomless trap hole
1-mirror force
1-trap dustshoot

extra deck 15

3-sun dragon inti
3-moon dragon quilla
2-ojama knight

i run the other syncs but those dont need changing. Well goodluck and make a post about what you think. And only helpful hints don't be and asshole and say crap.

Last edited by ulquiorra666 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
Warning:
Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Left_bar_bleue0/0Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style.   Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey Ulqui, here are my comments after having dueled you/looked at the recipe:

- You have a typo: you put bottomless trap HOME in the spell section (lol, i thought it was an actual card at first).
- I don't like the milling effect of ryko/card trooper in this deck. It interferes with Skill drain for one (hypothetical -3 cards)
- Purely mathematically speaking, you need giant rat more than shining angel (11x lv 5 equivalents vs 6x tuners). If you keep the searchers, i'd put 2 Rats. I don't know if i like either though because, for one, for oracle and cyber D to work, you need an empty field (-2 cards hypothetically).
- You need sangan (many targets)(+1 card).
- More hand speed/mess up opponent's hand with morphing jar (+1).
- Assuming my you go with my mods, you take out the cyber for vice dragon, put a spirit reaper in there, and you got yourself 3 darks for a chaos sorcerer (+2).- Maybe a Gorz for a +1- If you like the chaos sorcerer idea, you can further mod the dark/light balance and even keep your cyber by subbing an Ojama Knight or two for dark lv 5 fusions such as Reaper on the nightmare (i see his weakness, yet a personal fav) or Barox (looks idiotic, but he's not a bottomless target).

These are my fixes for now, I'll edit and tell you about it if I get new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style.   Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 am

I won't lie your help did make the deck better but i tweaked your even a little but still want people advise on what they think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style.   Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:32 pm

In my experience with sun and moon decks, imperial iron wall is invaluable so that the cycle keeps going. I would -2 Bottomless Trap Hole and +2 Imperial Iron Wall. This also makes meta traps (bottomless, dimensional fissure) useless to your opponent and wrecks many a strategy.

You might also want to consider +1 Descending Lost Star/Wicked Rebirth and +2/3 limiter removal (for ascator/supay/oracle). Limiter removal also fits with your milling theme. I also personally like +1 Ancient Forest for a nice advantage. If you were to fit these cards in, you might consider replacing Trap Dustshoot/Card Destruction/Giant Trunade/Cold Wave/Instant Fusion.

Other than that, I agree that you should run more giant rats. Hope my criticisms help.

Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style.   Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:37 pm

If i hadent already got the deck built already i would've like your idea. But someone else got me a list to help a lot and yours isnt too far off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style.   Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok people whoever helps me fix this deck will get a pize. But it has to be a good build and no changing the deck style.
Page 1 of 1