AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapEveryone read!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barEveryone read!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapEveryone read!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barEveryone read!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Cooljoshua567
Ulquiorra666
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: Infinite
Warning:
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Ok i think this may help make the clan a bit more active. EVERYONE try and recruit people that would like to join arc and that would be acive, i do not care if they're noobs or if they are gods at this game. If you can recruit them awesome. Also for every person you recruit you shall earn points, and when the clan gets more active(if this works) we will be holding a grand arc tourney. Reply and let me know what you think of this.
Back to top Go down
Cooljoshua567
Darknight Leader
Darknight Leader
Cooljoshua567

Arc Profile Info
AP: 750
Warning:
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:45 pm

i think it's awsome especially the tournament sounds great
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Yes but no tourney until this place gets active. So id like everyone to try and recruit people for arc.
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: 70
Warning:
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/5Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Ya but we really need more tester ok we recruit some ppl but there only 4 tester ...
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Less testers, cause if you think about all the active staff on arc right now it's just me and coolchemist mostly. And we dont need more testers we need more members.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:30 pm

I agree with ulqui. Even though he and I might be busy, the number of testers we have is enough, especially that worse comes to worst other admins can help with the testing.

Haven't done a tourney in a while i'm really excited to have one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:04 am

With due respect, I think if you're serious about expanding the clan and making it more active you need to bear in mind that new members are going to find it an immediate turn off to discover the lack of professionalism evident in the forum - even in this very thread.

Announcement threads with as many exclamation marks as this one, or Admins who do not feel the need to use proper grammar and punctuation or even semi-sophisticated language certainly do not project the image that this clan is altogether a serious one - or that it is being run by a competent staff (with the exception, perhaps, of coolchemist).
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
AP: 150
Warning:
Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/5Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 am

I dont reallly think people will be put of by bad grammer. If i were just to come to this clan and join now, I would not leave just because an admin or soemthing or anyone donesn't use poroper grammer. The tournament would be a great idea and i also agree with CoolChemist and Ulq. We have enough testers. If we increase this teams capacity by lets say 10 active members, theyr'e not gonna be tested all at once. it will be in a steady flow.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Ok if you have a problem with how i do things, well i may not usr the best of grammar; I am the only admin you even see on trying to even get this place active. And i am not a leader, so if you have problems with how i do things PM me what i should change. Otherwise shut up. And as for the inactivity, not my fault that even the staff can't be active, which is pretty bad. If we can just get the members that join to be active then this would be running smoothly. So anythig helpful post it and i'll take a look.

P.S. do not talk about how i post things.
Back to top Go down
Spirit_Of_Sun
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
Spirit_Of_Sun

Arc Profile Info
AP: 440
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 pm

ulquiorra666 wrote:
Ok i think this may help make the clan a bit more active. EVERYONE try and recruit people that would like to join arc and that would be acive, i do not care if they're noobs or if they are gods at this game. If you can recruit them awesome. Also for every person you recruit you shall earn points, and when the clan gets more active(if this works) we will be holding a grand arc tourney. Reply and let me know what you think of this.
let it be known that i got kayodude to join
Back to top Go down
http://heavensealuchiha.foumotion.net
Spirit_Of_Sun
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
Spirit_Of_Sun

Arc Profile Info
AP: 440
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 pm

ulquiorra666 wrote:
let it be known that i got kayodude to join
Back to top Go down
http://heavensealuchiha.foumotion.net
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Shido gave you your points. He just didn't tell me how much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!   Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1