AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
Some of the Academies that we will face in war I_vote_lcapSome of the Academies that we will face in war I_voting_barSome of the Academies that we will face in war I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
Some of the Academies that we will face in war I_vote_lcapSome of the Academies that we will face in war I_voting_barSome of the Academies that we will face in war I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

Some of the Academies that we will face in war

Go down 
+3
MindFlare56
Ulquiorra666
Blaze56
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze56
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Blaze56

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: Infinite
Warning:
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Left_bar_bleue0/0Some of the Academies that we will face in war Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Some of the Academies that we will face in war Empty
PostSubject: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:05 pm

This is only a few of he academies that are listed as war opponents. Theres a whole lot more to add.

Ultimate Duel Academy {UDA}
Keepers Of Udjat Academy (KOU)
Synchro Duel Academy [SDA]
Decoy Dragon Academy [DDA]
Toon World Academy [TWA]
Advanced Duel Academy [ADA]
Twilight Duel Academy [TA]
Dark Armed Dragon Academy [DAD]

Back to top Go down
https://airknightrevivalclan.forumotion.com
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
Warning:
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Left_bar_bleue0/0Some of the Academies that we will face in war Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Well that's kinda awkwardsince me and shido are both apart of UDA too. lol

But i'm with arc all the way.
Back to top Go down
Blaze56
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Blaze56

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:36 pm

lol oh my hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
AP: 70
Warning:
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Left_bar_bleue0/5Some of the Academies that we will face in war Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:38 pm

hee They are good ? :O Smile love challenge ^^
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 pm

UDA has people from all academies and clans in 1. So yeah they're pretty good. As for the others they have their own good people.
Back to top Go down
ADS32
Darknight
Darknight

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 420
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:13 pm

So that explains why ppl have DAD in their name when ppl join my ham. I always thought it meant they were trying to be my dad. -.-
Back to top Go down
Blaze56
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Blaze56

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:21 pm

lol yea
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
AP: 150
Warning:
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Left_bar_bleue1/5Some of the Academies that we will face in war Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:06 am

TWA will be hard to. Their war team is just death. Leave DAD till we r experienced. DDA are okay to but they got beat by TWA in a recent war. I say we start with UDA or TWA.
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
AP: 70
Warning:
Some of the Academies that we will face in war Left_bar_bleue0/5Some of the Academies that we will face in war Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Well when the war will begin ?!? now that we are full and how really it will work ?!?
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:25 pm

wanna add DGA to the list? O.o
Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Glowupbulb
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
Glowupbulb

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:01 pm

DAD is closed Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Academies that we will face in war   Some of the Academies that we will face in war Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of the Academies that we will face in war
Page 1 of 1