AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 I_vote_lcapARC FanFic Chapter 5 I_voting_barARC FanFic Chapter 5 I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 I_vote_lcapARC FanFic Chapter 5 I_voting_barARC FanFic Chapter 5 I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

ARC FanFic Chapter 5

Go down 
+2
Spirit_Of_Sun
Lethal Insanity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: 150
Warning:
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue1/5ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Empty
PostSubject: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Well spirit started this chapter and he asked me to finish it. Enjoy Very Happy

Chapter 5: The next Two Signers

area:The stands of the duel dome

spirit: this ought to be interesting; the current air knight leader against the future dark knight leader...
(crosses his arms and watches with interest)
coolchemist: the outcome is a given though, josh is used to his cyber deck.this is gonna be a drastic change for him.

area:duel feild

Josh/drago:lets duel!

drago: ill go first
Draw, ill set 1 cards in the back feild and normal summon red eyes wyvern. remove him from play to summon red-eyes darkness metal dragon.

Josh:
Draw, ill play allure of darkness, draw 2 and remove from play the dark creator.

next ill set 2 cards in the back field and summon Armageddon night and use his effect to send plague spreader to my grave yard. next ill play gold sarcophagus to search and remove dark armed dragon.
now will send one card to the top of my deck to special summon plague spreader and sync for the 6 star iron chain dragon.
now ill play Different dimension reincarnation and discard negrogardna to special summon plague spreader again and syncro summon for an 8 star; RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND!!!
and ill end

Drago:impressive combination
ill draw. ill play trade in discard white night dragon and draw 2 cards next ill special summon white night from my-

Josh: D.D Crow white night

Drago: damn.... ill end.....

josh:draw first standby phase set a card and end

Drago: special summon exploder dragon remove to special red-eyes darkness metal future fusion send 2 wyverns 1 red-eyes darkness metal and 2 blue eyes
mystical space typhoon your back card.

Josh:chain threatening roar

Drago: end

Josh:draw 2nd stand by phase dark armed is to my hand. summon Armageddon knight and use creature swap

(red eyes and Armageddon knight switch )

no ill special summon dark armed dragon and dark horus remove my 3 darks Armageddon knight plague spreader and negro gardna to blow up your your back card redmd and ArmKnight.

now red dragon archfiend dark Horus dark armed and redmd will attack for game!!!

Drago: special battle fader

josh:main phase to set end

drago:draw .. dark hole!

Josh: chain dark bribe!

Drago:ugh..... that is the game....

(josh looks at drago utterly shocked then down at his deck)
Josh: have i always been like this.......?
Drago: Impressive
Josh: Huh
Drago: Well think about it. You just got that deck, and your using it like a pro.
Josh: I suppose..
Drago: Anyways, you better get going.
Josh: Huh?
Drago: Oh come on man! You dont wnana be late for your own promotion ceremony. You to spirit.

Spirit gets up and checks the time
Spirit. Holy Crap! Come on Josh were gonna be late!

Spirit and Josh run off towards the staff room. Drago continues to stand there. Suddenly, the spirit of Stardust Dragon appears behind Drago.

Drago: (so you felt it to huh? Well suppose you share a liking to Josh to. Especially since he has Red Dragon Archfiend. Well i suppose we better get moving)

Drago glows a crimson aura and walks into Stardust. There is a bright flash.

Area: ARC Staff room.

Blaze, Ulq, Shido and Cool are standing in the staff room waiting on Spirit and Josh

Blaze: Damn where the hell are they. They are already 10 minutes late for their own cermony.
Cool: Meh give em a chance. Josh has just finished a duel you know.

Area:ARC's Corridors

Josh and Spirit are running for the staff room. Judgement Dragon's Spirit appears beside Spirit and Red Dragon Archfiend's spirit appears beside Josh. They both notice at the same time that they both have duel spirits.

Spirit: You have one too!
Josh: Of course i do!
Spirit: You do know that everyone here can see duel spirits cant u?
Josh: How come i havent been seeing any?
Spirit: They tend to hide when theres a presence of strong power like our dragons

Suddenly, a red mark appears on both Spirit and Joshs arms.

Josh: Holy Crap dude!
Spirit: What you mean this thing? Ive had it all my life. WOW YOU HAVE ONE TOO!
Josh: Theyre signer marks. That must mean your a signer.
Spirit: Sweet!
Josh: Look no time. We gotta move. Now!

Spirit and Josh continue to run down the corridor, Red Dragon Archfiend and Judgement Dragon following them.

Area: ARC's Staff Room.

The same charecters are still standing, waiting for Josh and Spirit. Suddenly Drago appears sitting down on one of the couches, still glowing Crimson. The crimson glow starts to die down and disappear.

Blaze: You know what im not even gonna ask.

Spirit and Josh burst into the staff room.

Spirit: Sorry we are so late. We got a little caught up.

Both of them have their left arm over their right arm. Drago sits up in chair, noticing the glowing marks on their arms. 10 minutes later Spirit and josh walk out of the staff room. Drago gets up and follows them out.

Area: ARC's Hallways

Spirit and Josh just walk out of the doorway when Drago jumps out after them and pushes them into the wall.

Spirit: Hey what the hell?
Drago: Get your hand off your right arm. Now!

Spirit and Josh both lift their hands of their arm to reveal their marks.

Drago: You have no idea how much danger your in now

Drago dashes of down the corridor.

Area: ARC Roof

Drago is standing on the roof of ARC beside the Spirit of Stardust Dragon. Ulquiorra comes uo beside him.

Ulquiorra: Going on a little trip are we?
Drago: You dont know the half of it.
Ulquiorra: I do actually. Your going away for 3 days aren't you?
Drago: i guess you do then

Drago glows Crimson and starts to walk into Stardusts spirit

Ulquiorra: As you know Drago, everyone in this academy can see the duel spirits and everyone at DAD can possess them. However, you can do both. I hope u dont take this for granted.

Drago walks into the spirit and their is a sudden flash of light. Drago appears again but he has completely transformed. His upper body looks the same except he has the same claws and feet as Stardust Dragon. He also shares the same set of wings as stardust.

Drago: I will be back in 3 days.

Drago floats in the air and then flies off, towards DAD academy.

I am not to be used in any of the next 3 chapters. Also 3 new people must write the next 3 chapters. I feel ive been selfish in this, so its someone elses turn for once xD

Back to top Go down
Spirit_Of_Sun
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
Spirit_Of_Sun

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: 440
Warning:
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:42 pm

woah wtf O.o
Back to top Go down
http://heavensealuchiha.foumotion.net
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
Warning:
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue1/5ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Spirit your a mod. You should know that that post= spam! xD Jk. Idk what i was doing there. it was ure idea anyways. Besides i think i know that i f-ed up on the whole signer thingy mi bob. Seriusly...spammin....
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
Kimo Force

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP:
Warning:
ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:42 pm

The story concept is somehow great, but there are way too many structure errors which make it hard to read. I would rather have skipped the duel part than to have read it because it looks pretty unorganized.
Oh, Signers so quickly? Well, that's a start...

~ Kimo Force
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah i know. Compared to TWA's one, the signers come in fast. They are hoping to pay a key part.
Back to top Go down
Cooljoshua567
Darknight Leader
Darknight Leader
Cooljoshua567

Arc Profile Info
AP: 750
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Awesome, aww your leavin us, too bad aw well, ull be back in 3 days
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
Kimo Force

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:00 pm

xX D R A G O Kx wrote:
Yeah i know. Compared to TWA's one, the signers come in fast. They are hoping to pay a key part.

It's all cool, mon ami. Just make sure it doesn't get out of hand like back in TWA.

~ Kimo Force
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
AP: Infinite
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:18 pm

WTF .........i uh..........ummm................(speachless)
Back to top Go down
Spirit_Of_Sun
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
Spirit_Of_Sun

Arc Profile Info
AP: 440
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:57 pm

lulz you dont like it?
Back to top Go down
http://heavensealuchiha.foumotion.net
Blaze56
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Blaze56

Arc Profile Info
AP: Infinite
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 pm

O.o um.............wow....that was like.....um.....confusing at the end

Last edited by Blaze56 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://airknightrevivalclan.forumotion.com
Cooljoshua567
Darknight Leader
Darknight Leader
Cooljoshua567

Arc Profile Info
AP: 750
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Hey who's doing Chapter 6!!!!! Like i thought blaze would do it?
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
Kimo Force

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:05 am

Cooljoshua567 wrote:
Hey who's doing Chapter 6!!!!! Like i thought blaze would do it?

Drago asked me to do it. I have a lot of free time on my hand today, so I didn't mind when he asked me yesterday.

~ Kimo Force
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARC FanFic Chapter 5   ARC FanFic Chapter 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARC FanFic Chapter 5
Page 1 of 1