AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
Skyozuro is on his way :D I_vote_lcapSkyozuro is on his way :D I_voting_barSkyozuro is on his way :D I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
Skyozuro is on his way :D I_vote_lcapSkyozuro is on his way :D I_voting_barSkyozuro is on his way :D I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

Skyozuro is on his way :D

Go down 
+2
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyozuro
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
Skyozuro

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 4100
Warning:
Skyozuro is on his way :D Left_bar_bleue0/0Skyozuro is on his way :D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Skyozuro is on his way :D Empty
PostSubject: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Name:Skyozuro
Ham:none i guess
Pass:none either XD
KCVDS Name: skyozuro

Im 16 and im a big fan of yu-gi-oh naruto and bleach Very Happy
Im from canada and i speak french normally but im the best of my whole school (including the teacher XD j/k) in english. As you can see im quite able of writting/talking it Very Happy
I dont have any favourite deck cuz i love pretty much all of them except exodia... XD
I love one card more than the other which is Black-Winged Dragon. Not because of its effect or anything. Its just that he is so cool (graphic wise).
Almost forgot.... Im a begginer graphist. I can do avi or sig for you all Very Happy
My avi will all be made by me ... I s*ck at drawing so i use render and or color lineart i find on the internet Very Happy
Ask and ill chek what i can do Very Happy
Hope it enough for you

Last edited by Skyozuro on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: 70
Warning:
Skyozuro is on his way :D Left_bar_bleue0/5Skyozuro is on his way :D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Ciaossu ^^ Welcome in Arc clan hope ull enjoy it n be active muhaha i recruited u make me proud xD kidding just have fun ^^ and Gl Wink
Back to top Go down
Blaze56
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Blaze56

Arc Profile Info
AP: Infinite
Warning:
Skyozuro is on his way :D Left_bar_bleue0/0Skyozuro is on his way :D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Welcome to ARC hope u like it here
Back to top Go down
https://airknightrevivalclan.forumotion.com
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 pm

I say Skyozuro your avatar and sig are both awesome. If you did them yourself then i don't think you're as much of a beginner gfx'er as you say you are.
In any case, welcome to ARC. Glad to have another person with us who likes GFX. Hope you have fun with us.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Well i have a feeling we're going to get along just fine. We have some certain things in common, not just the love of bleach (for those who may reply to that). Well welcome to Arc. Hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
Skyozuro
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
Skyozuro

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Well you could say that IM BACK!!!!! Very Happy
Sorry about me being gone for a while with no advices... Thing is my internet was mad at me XD Couldnt get on internet for a full week!!!! Glad it got back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Where's has my deck tester been all this time? Sky we totally missed you buddy, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
AP: 150
Warning:
Skyozuro is on his way :D Left_bar_bleue1/5Skyozuro is on his way :D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Bout time Razz

Hey dude where ya been? cant wait to talk to you again Very Happy

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Skyozuro
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
Skyozuro

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:25 am

Well i have to go to a training camp for basket-ball Wink
Ill be back around the july 4th or 3rd... cya then Wink
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:25 am

Idk if I will be on that week or not. But hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
Skyozuro
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
Skyozuro

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:20 am

Well im back and yes i had fun but now my whole body and especially my legs are completely out of order XD So maybe ill work a bit more on my computer for a while like making a new offer at my gfx shop or even sijmply dueling Wink
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Welcome back (again) Sky. Glad yo hear you had a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro is on his way :D   Skyozuro is on his way :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyozuro is on his way :D
Page 1 of 1