AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. I_vote_lcapA way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. I_voting_barA way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. I_vote_lcapA way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. I_voting_barA way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: Infinite
Warning:
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Left_bar_bleue0/0A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Empty
PostSubject: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:48 pm

This is my firt try at making a useless card of mine look a bit cooler. Let me know what you think of it, and yes this is what the actual card looks like after i modified it a bit.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/picture0003b.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/picture0004h.jpg/

If the links don't work let me know.
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: 70
Warning:
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Left_bar_bleue0/5A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:10 pm

:O but can you play tourney n thing like that with those midified card n how you do that xD
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Left_bar_bleue0/0A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Yes you can use them in a tourney since they are still TCG cards and weigh the exact same. As for how i did it message me on ham and i'll tell you. ^__^
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Some of these cards look very cool. However, having spent all that money on them, I'd never touch my cards with colors or anything. Maybe then just get fake cards and color them all you want. Heheh, add layers of paper till they are the same weight.

However, some of those you showed me on the video are just super cool.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:50 am

But only a few of them actually cost any money at all. SO i think it's a neat idea and thing to do.

Heres a couple vids to check out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_714733&v=w30MNkBjksA&feature=iv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frq3KEfd51k&feature=relmfu

Last edited by ulquiorra666 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
Warning:
A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Left_bar_bleue0/5A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Well ....... Sad but im always afk xD till weak end ... try to make me remember xD if that not to hard I'll try with my card to xD
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:22 pm

ok its not too hard but not that easy either.
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 pm

but can i scrap my card doing that ?!? cause i got some $$$ card that i RLY dont want to scrap xD
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:27 pm

In that case do it with some shitty ones that arent worth anything to get the hang of it then if you are good enough try better cards Very Happy

On another not since i do like doing this for fun and i like it. If anyone has any cards they'd possibly like me to do for them i can give you my address and you can mail me the card with a stamp and i'll pimp out the card and mail it back (only cuz i like to do this) ANd if so message me to let me know. I'll do it free just give me a stamp to mail it back.
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:54 pm

lol but shipping from canada us us canada will bge like 10$ xD i wont pay 10$ to pimp my card xD but good idea xD Wink but you really need to show me how xD but I wait for my new deck to come I'll get it this summer xD I'll pratice this with my old RFG deck Wink my Power Tool Dragon will look nice pimped like this xD
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:56 pm

Also do not try anything with ulitmate rares. It won't work and it'll ruin the card.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Here is another one of my little projects that are almost done. I'm thinking about making the background a blood red, mix with the shine. Let me know what your oppinions are.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/picture0005z.jpg/

This one is not done, i still need to fix the outer of the picture and a few things, but overall it looks pretty sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.   A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A way to make rl cards look a bit cooler.
Page 1 of 1