AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! I_vote_lcapTHE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! I_voting_barTHE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! I_vote_lcapTHE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! I_voting_barTHE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: 150
Warning:
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Left_bar_bleue1/5THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Empty
PostSubject: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm

As of now, the ban list for march is now in force....thats all lol

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: Infinite
Warning:
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Left_bar_bleue0/0THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Great. Thanks Drago. Now to modify half my decks. Also, my Chaos Sorcerer Era begins.
Back to top Go down
Destroyercreator
Airknight
Airknight
Destroyercreator

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 3000
Warning:
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Left_bar_bleue0/0THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Oh no. I hate Chaos Sorcerer. Now I have to make another anti-meta deck which stops special summoning. Koa'ki Meiru Drago FTW!
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Well, i came to the realization that unless my deck is going to be pure black and white (imma make one), chaos sorcerer at 3 ain't gonna work. I guess that's why they unlimited him. Lightsworn-Darks here i come.
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
AP: 70
Warning:
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Left_bar_bleue0/5THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Well from now I love the new ban list but I dont rly get why they banned goyo :O it wasnt that strong ez to kill anyway they might have a good reason that idk lol well see haha
Back to top Go down
ADS32
Darknight
Darknight

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 420
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:07 am

The people in Japan thought it was annoying.. so it would kinda be unfair to ban Goyo in Japan and not ban it in America.
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
AP: 70
Warning:
THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Left_bar_bleue0/5THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:15 am

See wtf if we dont have the same card and ban list that totaly nowhere but I still said they should unban him in both Wink
Back to top Go down
ADS32
Darknight
Darknight

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 420
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:26 am

Maybe negative portrayal of Japanese? Lol idk...
Back to top Go down
Destroyercreator
Airknight
Airknight
Destroyercreator

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Goyo is too good for a 6 star synchro, so I guess they decided to ban him. If goyo was 8 star, I don't think he would be banned. Although he would probably still be limited or maybe semi-limited.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Goyo might be too much for a 6 star synchro, but he wasn't that annoying. As AD32 said maybe somehow he was abused in Japan. Another possibility is that Konami thought that the release of some new cards would make Goyo abusable. IDK. Anyways, gaia for sure is not subbing very well for my good ol' Goyo
Back to top Go down
Destroyercreator
Airknight
Airknight
Destroyercreator

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 pm

If you don't have Brionac in your extra deck already, then Brionac would make a great 6 star synchro sub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!   THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE NEW BAN LIST IS UP!
Page 1 of 1