AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ I_vote_lcapHello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ I_voting_barHello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ I_vote_lcapHello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ I_voting_barHello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^

Go down 
+2
coolchemist2001
ZerrisXennan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZerrisXennan
Darknight
Darknight

Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^   Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 am

Well, to be blunt.. Ish a newb. RAWRZ~ >.>;

Now that thats out of the way, hello! My name is ... Well lets just call me L for now shall we? No, I'm not ripping off DeathNote. I've been calling myself 'L' before I even knew of the series, so in my defense, I claim it first. Mwahahaha~ Anyways, Skyozuro is the one who introduced me to this glorious site during a duel. (Which I was literally ate by his Dragons, my poor little magicians). Yes, I run a Spellcaster deck and I love spellcasters. Though I suck at deck building, I'm trying my best. ><

Anyways.. I suppose some info is to be given...

Hamachi:
-: ZerrisWorld1
-: ZerrisWorld2
-: ZerrisWorld3 (Soon to be made)

Password: 1234 (All of them~!!!)

KCVDS Name: ZerrisXennan
Hamachi Name: DEVDEVD11-PC

Eh, I dunno if thats all to be said but.. If anyone has any questions, I'll be willing to answer them all. Any of them. ^_^
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: Infinite
Warning:
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^   Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 am

Hello L, nice to have you with us. Spellcasters, eh, I like those magician rascals too. I can give you a hint or two on how to make them better. Looking forward to dueling you Smile.

If you see me or Mano on hamchi networks, ask us for your test.
Otherwise, hope you enjoy your stay here, and welcome to ARC.
Back to top Go down
Skyozuro
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
Skyozuro

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 4100
Warning:
Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^   Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 am

Welcome to ARC !!! Very Happy
That is my first recruitment *proud face*
XD
Anyway stay actvie and youll be able to do big things Very Happy
Dont forget to go check out my shop Very Happy
Also you should join the official network of the ARC: Arc Official Hamachi 3
the pass is : arc
Back to top Go down
dark_ARC
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^   Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:23 pm

yoyo wuzzup pimp nice to have u here Smile
Back to top Go down
ZerrisXennan
Darknight
Darknight

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^   Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Thanks~ //.^'

I'm on when I can, though for the next week or so I dunno when I'll be on because of spring break and I'll be going home. I only have dial up at my home so.. yeah. I might be able to get on this forum but thats about it, if at all. Though there might be a few days I'll be going to my girlfriends work and she has wifi so I'll probably go there more often now. lolz. jk.

Hopefully I'll be around for a while. As long as it doesnt grow boring, I wont leave. ^_^'
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: Infinite
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^   Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Well nice to have you apart of the clan well more of a family really. I havent been on much myself but still get on when im not busy with college work. Well i hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
Destroyercreator
Airknight
Airknight
Destroyercreator

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 3000
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^   Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Hey L. Nice to meet you. I'd love to duel you with my spellcasters deck lol.
Back to top Go down
ZerrisXennan
Darknight
Darknight

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^   Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:16 am

Maybe sometime we can duel Des. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^   Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Moto, Zerris The Crimson here. ^_^
Page 1 of 1