AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
Favourite Songs V 2.0 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
Favourite Songs V 2.0 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
Favourite Songs V 2.0 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
Favourite Songs V 2.0 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
Favourite Songs V 2.0 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
Favourite Songs V 2.0 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
Favourite Songs V 2.0 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
Favourite Songs V 2.0 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
Favourite Songs V 2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
Favourite Songs V 2.0 I_vote_lcapFavourite Songs V 2.0 I_voting_barFavourite Songs V 2.0 I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
Favourite Songs V 2.0 I_vote_lcapFavourite Songs V 2.0 I_voting_barFavourite Songs V 2.0 I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

Favourite Songs V 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: 150
Warning:
Favourite Songs V 2.0 Left_bar_bleue1/5Favourite Songs V 2.0 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

Favourite Songs V 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Songs V 2.0   Favourite Songs V 2.0 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm

I posted this topic ages ago but ive decided to remake it cause my favourite songs have COMPLETELY chenged from last time. So without further ado, here are my top 5 favourite songs:

Number 5

Smooth Criminal by Alien Ant Farm

If you have not heard this song, i reccommend you do. It is a very good cover of the original song by MJ. I just love it. The only thing i cant work out is if you watch the video i post, what the hell is the bassist doing xD. He is going crazt but i cant hear anything. That aside, awesome song

Number 4

Phenomenom by Thousand Foot Krutch

This song is awesome. I need say anything else, but i will anyway. This song is mad by the same people who made Welcome to the Masquerade, the song at the top of my last top 5. I like this one cause its a bit less thrashy. I still love WTTM but sometimes a change of scenery. Lightning done this sone at one of her concerts at my request xD

Number 3

3s and 7s by Queen of stone age

If you have played GH3, you will know this song. just love it from top to bottom. Its such a great song to relax to (if you like the sound of guitars.

Number 2

Forntline by Pillar

This song never fails to make me feel good. It is a great song. It is great for playing war games as well. I would love to hear this song live

Okay. This is my top 4. Just to put this out there, it took me a good few hours to decide these last 2. I knew as soon as heard number 1, it was gonna be up there. Decididng between no 1 and 2 was so hard. So. Number 1 Very Happy

Number 1

Sweet Dreams by Emily Browning.

When you hear this, you may think "wtf is Drago on here?!" Yea it may sound sad and stuff but its good. The original was by the Eurythmics (spell fail). Emily Browning is an actress and plays Babydoll in the new film, Sucker Punch. I LOVE THIS FILM! I have no idea why. I loved all off it Razz. Aside from the fact that all 5 of the girls in this film are hot as anything else on earth, the story is very well thought through and its just awesome. The songs play a huge part as when Babyoll listens to music, she goes to her Fantasy world. This song is included at the start and isnt really used as dance music. I just love it. 20/10

Well thats my top 5. Whats your top 5 guys Razz

Edit:

Number 1.2

I want it all/We will rock you by Queen feat Armaggedon

Literally as soon as i posted this, i found another Sucker Punch song (YES IM OBSSESSED!). I was looking through the OST for SP and i found a song and i was like WHAT! A Queen mash up! AWESOME! This song owns so it deserves a spot beside Sweet Dreams

~Drago~
Back to top Go down

Favourite Songs V 2.0
Page 1 of 1