AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
kcvds weirdest lags I_vote_lcapkcvds weirdest lags I_voting_barkcvds weirdest lags I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
kcvds weirdest lags I_vote_lcapkcvds weirdest lags I_voting_barkcvds weirdest lags I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

kcvds weirdest lags

Go down 
+3
hardstylesimzy
coolchemist2001
aaronspong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aaronspong
Airknight
Airknight
aaronspong

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 970
Warning:
kcvds weirdest lags Left_bar_bleue0/0kcvds weirdest lags Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

kcvds weirdest lags Empty
PostSubject: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 am

so as kcvds has the weirdest lags and glitches ever i decided to make a post dedicated to them so in this game you have to post a lag worse than the previus 1 ill go 1st so i was dueling natural until he synchro summond and didnt get rid of his tuner so i told him he said he had then i used bottemless hole on his synchro but he rfp'd his tuner later it just froze.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: Infinite
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:31 pm

My bigger issue are shuffler glitches, here is a couple of stories:

I'm playing with my six sams, and use smoke signal to search Kagemusha, and guess what: i find that my 3 kagemusha are sitting in the very bottom of the deck, all three of them.

Another one: i'm playing my fish. Had a horrible hand of 2x LaDD and 2x Oyster meyster and 1 morray. I use morray on the meysters to draw 3 cards, and here's what i drew: 2x Oyster Meyster, 1x Big fish.

Regarding KCVDS glithces, I was dueling i think Sky yesterday and he could see on the field my morphing jar. Thing is i didn't have morphing jar on the field, it was the card on top of my deck.
Back to top Go down
hardstylesimzy
Airknight
Airknight
hardstylesimzy

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 230
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:27 am

yee me too. I draw 3x fabled krus & 3x fabled grimro
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: 150
Warning:
kcvds weirdest lags Left_bar_bleue1/5kcvds weirdest lags Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:53 am

Worse one ive had over the last few days was i was dueling aaron testing my new REDMD genesis deck and previously i had suffered from real bad hands so i decided to put in card trader. I drew a genesis dragon (only 1x genesis in my whole deck) so i used teh effect of card trader and added back to deck and shuffled twice. Drew and i got the same genesis. Then next turn, i drew a wyvern so i decided to get rid of genesis again. Card trader, shuffled 3 times and i got genesis again

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Weirdest lag I've had is when thedule begins, the sword that attacks monster was moving freely aqcross the screen during any phase with a glowing light and was going crazy, but it eventually just froze lol
Back to top Go down
JakeLegion
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
JakeLegion

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 500
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:26 pm

I ALWAYS get this glitch where i draw all three of my faultrolls, two emergency calls and a random saber slash or something. I hate that stupid shuffler.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Besides the point, but I'm testing out Faultroll at 2 and it has been giving me less dead draws. Will update if I officially like it at 2 or not.

Anyways, here's another shuffler glitch:

I duel sky 2 duels, and both duels i have the exact same opening hand (except for maybe one card).
You might say: but you run 3 copies of those. My anwer: Both duels i had an opening hand of 2 limited cards, 1 card i run at 1, and 1 i run at 3 :S.

I edit with a new story:

I was dueling Aaron, opening hand i have 5 cards. I draw PoD, i use it, and guess what, i draw 2 more PoDs (that's 3x PoD in a raw). A pic posted, and Aaron was wittness.

FIX THE SHUFFLER

kcvds weirdest lags Proof_13
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Lol. I would hate to be you chem Razz

Another lagg: Dueling some random guy. I decided to use my Twilight. Now usually i get rather good hands when using my awesome twilights. however, KCVDS decided to fuck with me. I got a starting hand of ALL 3 of my Book of Life and 2 Pot of avrice. Need i say anymore?

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Hey Drago, that's some messed up hand. However, just as piece of advice having had this zombies as my main deck for a while: Pot of A contracdicts with the work of Book of life, so having 3 BoL and 2 PoA is too much. To avoid my hand getting clogged with dead draws, I'd take out 1 BoL or 1 PoA, unless your deck has some Godly mill power then leave everything as is.

Edit: Pure zombie BoL for some reason is run at 2, but I'd always run it at 3. After all, that's a mosnter reborn card that has a nasty removal effect as bonus.

Last edited by coolchemist2001 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:53 pm

With zombies my suggestion would be 2 book of life, no pot of avarice
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:53 pm

But hes using twilight, so he has LS in there to mill his deck away, but 1 PoA is plenty, BoL would be best at 1-2
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Wow thanks for deck help xD

On topic: I done this glitch by accident. You have maybe done it before by accident as well but i think its quite funny. I loaded one of my decks and it loaded the main deck but not the synch. If u press delete deck when it says loading deck, this glitch should happen:

kcvds weirdest lags Kc_gli10

It basically puts ure synchs in the BG of ure cards. So, you place cards on top of em. Like a little skin Very Happy

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kcvds weirdest lags   kcvds weirdest lags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kcvds weirdest lags
Page 1 of 1