AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. I_vote_lcapWARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. I_voting_barWARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. I_vote_lcapWARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. I_voting_barWARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

WARNING !! OMG , I drew all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn !!!! I will tell Kaiba about this ..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glowupbulb
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
Glowupbulb

WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Empty
PostSubject: WARNING !! OMG , I drew all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn !!!! I will tell Kaiba about this ..   WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Glowupbulb is here , i hope that i will have fun Very Happy

(I was just joking about the exodia pieces Razz )
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: Infinite
Warning:
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Left_bar_bleue0/0WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING !! OMG , I drew all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn !!!! I will tell Kaiba about this ..   WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Hey bulb,
Nice to have you with us, and looking forward to having my war match against you XD.
Hope you have fun in ARC.
Back to top Go down
D.D._Hunter
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
D.D._Hunter

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP:
Warning:
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Left_bar_bleue0/5WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: WARNING !! OMG , I drew all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn !!!! I will tell Kaiba about this ..   WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:18 pm

i no like u anymore ._.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: Infinite
Warning:
WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Left_bar_bleue0/0WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WARNING !! OMG , I drew all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn !!!! I will tell Kaiba about this ..   WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Hunter you don't like anyone anymore lol. Hope you like it here glowupbulb.
Back to top Go down
Glowupbulb
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
Glowupbulb

PostSubject: Re: WARNING !! OMG , I drew all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn !!!! I will tell Kaiba about this ..   WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:39 pm

D.D._Hunter wrote:
i no like u anymore ._.

thanks D: ...
Back to top Go down
ThePro
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight
ThePro

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 1000
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: WARNING !! OMG , I drew all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn !!!! I will tell Kaiba about this ..   WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:16 pm

hi and welcome to ARC hope u have fun here Very Happy

btw: is it only me or does many people who we have crushed in wars join ARC ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING !! OMG , I drew all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn !!!! I will tell Kaiba about this ..   WARNING !! OMG , I drew  all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn  !!!!  I will tell Kaiba about this .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING !! OMG , I drew all the five pieces of exodia from the 1st turn !!!! I will tell Kaiba about this ..
Page 1 of 1