AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening I_vote_lcapThe topic you go to when theres not much else happening I_voting_barThe topic you go to when theres not much else happening I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening I_vote_lcapThe topic you go to when theres not much else happening I_voting_barThe topic you go to when theres not much else happening I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

The topic you go to when theres not much else happening

Go down 
+2
Lethal Insanity
aaronspong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aaronspong
Airknight
Airknight
aaronspong

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 970
Warning:
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Left_bar_bleue0/0The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Empty
PostSubject: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Not much happenin so thought i'd make another topic. Bassicly general chat. today i was late to school by 2 hours lol
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: 150
Warning:
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Left_bar_bleue1/5The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Lol ha ha. Ive not been to school in like 4 weeks. Ive got a day with my gf tomorrow Very Happy cant wait

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
aaronspong
Airknight
Airknight
aaronspong

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Left_bar_bleue0/0The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Lol i havent asked bout her yet. so...?
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: Infinite
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:14 pm

A whole war is happening and aaron claims nothing is happening O_O
JK, i like having a random chat topic on ARC. Ya, Drago, so things stable with your GF?
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
Warning:
The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Left_bar_bleue1/5The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:35 am

Yeah everything is stable with her Smile By the time you guys read this, i probably would have had my day with her xD Shes real nice Aaron. Oh and on the topic of her, im gonna get a picture of me and her and am gonna get em rendered then im going to turn em into a sig Smile Should be up in the next week.

Just woke up so am still a bit tired. On the hunt for DM and Anubis to finish em off xD

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:07 am

Lol, Drago is our war hound vs CN. Good job dude on what you're doing.
On another note nice to know all is good with your gf. Looking foward to seeing her picture (ehm, i mean your picture together Wink )
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:26 pm

DAMN IT!!! Totally forgot to get a damn picture >.< Too busy kissing her all damn day xD

Thank you chem. I do it to make you guys proud Razz

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
aaronspong
Airknight
Airknight
aaronspong

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Dam it no pic :-(( anyway i think that new duel thing is mobile compatible so i may be dueling.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:28 am

I is happy. My birthday tomorrow and party on sunday Very Happy

Just thought id try to keep this topic roling xD

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
ael92
Airknight
Airknight
ael92

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 200
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Because I can..... Off topic and random, but... Meawr. Cuz there isn't exactly a topic xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ael92
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:22 pm

You need to calm down Aly. No meawr for you.
Back to top Go down
Skyozuro
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
Skyozuro

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 4100
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Why not post something here just to increase my posts number, Ill make this useful:
Starting July 4th i will be giving my artwork 1/2 the price in my shop https://airknightrevivalclan.forumotion.com/t519-skyozuro-s-graphic-shop
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Well sounds cool sky.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 am

I is going to cinema wirth my little angel today and its raining Very Happy Could this day get any better (seriously, LOVE the rain Very Happy)

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 am

Have fun then. I'm going to........... I have no fucking idea.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Lol you cna go eat pie

Just got back from cinema.....STILL RAINING Very Happy

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Cool. Have a good time?
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Yup it was good but today has been shit :/

My gf and my friends gf are at each other cause apparantly my gf spreaded something round the school about my friends gf when it was actually my friends gf who spread it and shes lying and saying it was mine who done it and there is nothing i can do

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
aaronspong
Airknight
Airknight
aaronspong

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 pm

§ame - rubbish day i mean 1st my computer explodes 2nd dn is down 3rd cant download hamachi 4th cant download kcvds. btw im on my uncles computer
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Sucks to be you. Good to see you again arron. Talk to me as soon as ure online. we gotta catch up Razz

Sidenote: SINGING IN THE RAIN!!! Very Happy

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
aaronspong
Airknight
Airknight
aaronspong

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 pm

spelt my name wrong lol side note: go on the arc portal chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The topic you go to when theres not much else happening   The topic you go to when theres not much else happening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The topic you go to when theres not much else happening
Page 1 of 1