AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
BornToWin's Test Results Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
BornToWin's Test Results Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
BornToWin's Test Results Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
BornToWin's Test Results Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
BornToWin's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
BornToWin's Test Results Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
BornToWin's Test Results Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
BornToWin's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
BornToWin's Test Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
BornToWin's Test Results I_vote_lcapBornToWin's Test Results I_voting_barBornToWin's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
BornToWin's Test Results I_vote_lcapBornToWin's Test Results I_voting_barBornToWin's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

BornToWin's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: 150
Warning:
BornToWin's Test Results Left_bar_bleue1/5BornToWin's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

BornToWin's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: BornToWin's Test Results   BornToWin's Test Results Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:08 am

Deck:9
Strategy:8
Ruling:8
Card Knowledge:7
Control:9

Total: 41

Duel 1: My Plantsworns vs His spirit deck (My win)

this game was pretty good for me. Usually i suffer bad hands big time. However, this time it was him that had the bad hands. I managed to swarm the field with some high attack monsters rather early. He tried to use some draw power to get better hands but it just wouldnt happen. Despite this, he managed to survive for quite a time. This shows he has good defensive skills but at this point, lacked raw power

Duel 2: My E hero Fusion Beatdown vs his naturias (his win)

I was really unlucky xD He managed to get out Bamboo shoot in the second turn and that pretty much screwed me over. All i could do was set my heros and hope he didnt draw any beaters. Unluckily for me, he did, He jsut tore away at my lp very quickly and got himself a win

Duel 3: My Flamvellsworns vs his Cyberdark Dragunity (his win)

This was the most fun duel i have ever had in a test. As a few of you know, flamvellsworns are my war deck. I made a philosophy that if i got a good hand with it, id instant win the duel. However, this time i was rong. I managed to synch stardust Dragon on my 2nd turn. Turn after that, he summoned Thougth ruler archfiend and boosted up his lp power. Next turn, i played rekindling to get out Scrap dragon and SD. He then Brionaced my monsters but forgot my face down monster which, unluckily, was my ryko. I managed to get rid of brio but then he started to play his cyberdarks. He just kept synching after synching. When i actually managed to get rid of them, he mad another. Eventually, we both started to run out of cards (me especially) and he had a BRD (he obtained it with a nice Salvo and Cyberdark combo) and all i coudl do was set a monster and i hope i drew Rekindling next move. Unfortunatly i didnt. The end result was me on 0 lp and him on 450 lp so very good duel

Overall: BornToWin is a good duelist and deserves a spot in our top dorm. You better prove yourself there however Razz

Congratulations

~Drago~
Back to top Go down

BornToWin's Test Results
Page 1 of 1