AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum I_vote_lcapIdea to make ppl more active here on forum I_voting_barIdea to make ppl more active here on forum I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum I_vote_lcapIdea to make ppl more active here on forum I_voting_barIdea to make ppl more active here on forum I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

Idea to make ppl more active here on forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: 70
Warning:
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Left_bar_bleue0/5Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Empty
PostSubject: Idea to make ppl more active here on forum   Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:51 am

I just got an idea like that

-Maybe we can do something to get member more active on the forum
-We could give 10Ap (like u want less or more ) for a post
-CAN BE GIVE ONLY 1 TIME PER DAY

so if all member do a post per day it would help the forum cause more ppl are posting

and i think it would give to member some motivation to post on forum and at same time we can give $$$ to active member
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
AP: Infinite
Warning:
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Left_bar_bleue0/0Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Idea to make ppl more active here on forum   Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:21 am

Wow, mano, I think the idea is good (maybe 5 ap per post rather than 10, otherwise it's spam mannia), but i think it's a good way to reward active memebers (like you ;D) and push people to post.
Back to top Go down
Shido Fuyuki
ARC GFX Leader
ARC GFX Leader
Shido Fuyuki

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Left_bar_bleue0/0Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Idea to make ppl more active here on forum   Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Well it may be an "ok" idea just that we cannot set the points where you get some every time you post...We would have to do it manually, and that will be hard lol gotta look at everyones posts and give them all ap lol idk it may work.
Thats all i got to say.
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
Warning:
Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Left_bar_bleue0/5Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Idea to make ppl more active here on forum   Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Um ya that why i said one per day but do as u want ^^
Back to top Go down
Shido Fuyuki
ARC GFX Leader
ARC GFX Leader
Shido Fuyuki

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Idea to make ppl more active here on forum   Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:02 pm

so you mean like once per day you get 10 AP for 1 post only one time.....
Well i may be wrong but if that is the case i wouldnt get on and get more active for just 10 AP for 1 post like.....uh idk lol Razz
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Idea to make ppl more active here on forum   Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Heee so give more AP lol ? i only said 10 like that u can give more or less Razz
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Idea to make ppl more active here on forum   Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:56 am

Maybe give 100 ap or more to get these people active. IDC if we gave 400 ap a day, but only 1 time a day if they post.
Back to top Go down
MindFlare56
Arc Moderator
Arc Moderator
MindFlare56

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Idea to make ppl more active here on forum   Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:48 am

400 Ap that huge lol if they only post one thing that like free Ap lol
100 might be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea to make ppl more active here on forum   Idea to make ppl more active here on forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea to make ppl more active here on forum
Page 1 of 1