AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte I_vote_lcapYGO Championchip Series Charlotte I_voting_barYGO Championchip Series Charlotte I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte I_vote_lcapYGO Championchip Series Charlotte I_voting_barYGO Championchip Series Charlotte I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

YGO Championchip Series Charlotte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: Infinite
Warning:
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Left_bar_bleue0/0YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: YGO Championchip Series Charlotte   YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:02 pm

This might be an indication of how the new format is looking like:

YCS Charlotte finished today, and the winner was a Six Sams deck, which would be an indication of how broken they are and have become.

The 2nd place was a surprising Fish deck. Who would've thought that a fish build will make it to the final and actually come within one duel from winning the whole thing (another fish was in final 8 ).

Also in top 4 were X-sabers, and to my surprise, a mill deck. I mean, really? I thought mill decks are only noob decks that are sooo annoying that they should be banned. However, seeing that it finished in top 4, i hope that doesn't give noobs motivation to start copying the deck and using it.

Gravekeepers were very abundant in this tourney, at least one of which reached the final 8 stage.

And if you're looking forward for the all-mighty Oden and his sons to cause some damage in YGO world, don't hold your breath just yet. Nordic decks didn't do well at all in this tourney, even while having arguably the best duelist in YGO (Jeff Jones) running one.

Last edited by coolchemist2001 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
AP: Infinite
Warning:
YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Left_bar_bleue0/0YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Re: YGO Championchip Series Charlotte   YGO Championchip Series Charlotte Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 pm

I was in Charlette, but i didnt want to go to todays last 2 matches otherwise i guarentee i wouldve been in top 4 with my gb's that had 1 loss.

There were a bit of gb's, a lot of gk's, a few sabers, i didnt face any sam decks (werent many), and the deck i thought that would win charlette wouldve been dragunities. They are insane in the right build. Dragunties, gk's, and sabers were the most used decks. If anyone needs or wants to know any info about Charlette or anything just pm me.
Back to top Go down

YGO Championchip Series Charlotte
Page 1 of 1