AIrknigh Revival Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catching up
Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 am by coolchemist2001

» Duel Academy Join now !!
Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm by Nuran

» Twista Comes Here
Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm by Twistã Râ Thör

» Forgotten Sea
Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am by MindFlare56

» I'm back ^^
Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm by MizutoAce (Maniac)

» WE REVIVING OR WHAT EH?
Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 am by aaronspong

» Dark Magician Support Cards!
Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am by kjk91

» ARC vs F+FA
Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm by Nuran

» How to Register a Team
Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 am by D.D._Hunter

Top posters
Ulquiorra666
Dueling systems watch I_vote_lcapDueling systems watch I_voting_barDueling systems watch I_vote_rcap 
Lethal Insanity
Dueling systems watch I_vote_lcapDueling systems watch I_voting_barDueling systems watch I_vote_rcap 
coolchemist2001
MindFlare56
Skyozuro
Blaze56
Cooljoshua567
Shido Fuyuki
Spirit_Of_Sun
Destroyercreator
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 am

Dueling systems watch

Go down 
+8
Anubis Of the Chronic
Tino The Sinner
Shido Fuyuki
Skyozuro
ZerrisXennan
Ulquiorra666
coolchemist2001
ADS32
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ADS32
Darknight
Darknight

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 420
Warning:
Dueling systems watch Left_bar_bleue0/0Dueling systems watch Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dueling systems watch Empty
PostSubject: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Looked at the kaibacorp site... He's finally updating the cards with Storm of Ragnarok (hopefully by sunday) and hes going to try to fix the shuffling XD
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
War Team: Razor Storm
AP: Infinite
Warning:
Dueling systems watch Left_bar_bleue0/0Dueling systems watch Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Well, as much as i hope that this it true, the original post mentions the word "update" but doesn't specify what kind of updates they are.
I hope you're right ADS, as these 2 things are really what KCVDS need fixing: shuffler and card updates.
Back to top Go down
ADS32
Darknight
Darknight

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 420
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:29 am

Well yeah I hope he adds cards =/ But he's definitely fixing the shuffler.

Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
War Team: The Fallen's Invasion
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:46 am

Well we all want the new cards, but I want the shuffler fixed more.
Back to top Go down
ZerrisXennan
Darknight
Darknight

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:06 pm

I second that on the shuffler. That way I dont get raped by turn 3 or anything. :'( My poor ass is getting sore..
Back to top Go down
Skyozuro
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
Skyozuro

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP: 4100
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Well i cant wait to get my dragunity Very Happy
Either way both are important updates that cannot be passed out...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shido Fuyuki
ARC GFX Leader
ARC GFX Leader
Shido Fuyuki

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Well that's good updated cards eh but shuffler fixed! Twisted Evil
Now we can see who is good, well only if the updated shuffler is going to be better O_O..
Anyway yay no wacky hands (we hope) Razz
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:37 am

I moved this topic here where we can keep updating each other on the status of KCVDS.

So as of now, KCVDS surver is down, since yesterday night (-5 GMT). The admins are sayng that the "surver decided to take a vacation" whichever that means.

Hope the problem will be solved soon, otherwise i'll only have my books to save me from absolute boredom.
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:02 pm

i have missions to keep me busy
Back to top Go down
Anubis Of the Chronic
New Clan Member
Anubis Of the Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:46 pm

well if they are working on the shuffler right now i'll be a happy duelist XD
Back to top Go down
http://thechronicnumbers.forummotion.com
Tino The Sinner
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 pm

whats wrong with the shuffler, i know sometimes u get bad hands but that happens in real life too
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:14 pm

@ Tino: my arguement is always: Bad hands, yes you get every now and then. But consistently finding 3 copies of one card coming out in order, or 2 pairs ordered as: "copy1 card 1, copy 1 card 2, copy 2 card 1, copy 2 card 2", that's abnormal to consistently happen in real life.

Also, in recent news KCVDS is back on and running.
Back to top Go down
erestor629
Airknight
Airknight
erestor629

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Maybe they should update card rulings...that helps a lot. Also maybe some new commands like "send card to bottom of deck", make crystal beasts, if possible to be placed in the S/T zone as well as monster card zones, etc.

Hopefully they might fix the numbers of the attacks and deff values in 1.28 that change each time you place a monster down, or even flip one up in the next update or patch maybe.

Looking forward to see another update soon, It's been awhile...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/erestor629?feature=mhum
Tino The Sinner
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 pm

i really think putting attack and defense on monsters was a bad idea, people could already see that by looking at the cards, and it also has too many bugs, i think what they should do is give us tokens, i dont care if they all look the same, im really tired of always using synchros, the other thing they should do is making monsters be able to be equipped like cbs and dragunities, etc, the other thing they should do if give us counters for gateway and other items, the last thing i would like to see and probably the most important is a way to put cards in the deck without sending them to the hand first, people cheat that or it takes too much hassle
Back to top Go down
erestor629
Airknight
Airknight
erestor629

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:04 am

Yes, agreed with Tino The Sinner, however I believe that putting the attack and def makes it easier to sub and know what the attacks are without wasting time to check. On the other side, I do agree that it makes bugs appear. Also its a 100% YEAH to having an "add to deck" button" and tokens. Its about time to be honest, as people do cheat like that. -_-
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:48 am

Lol, not what i intended the topic to be, but i don't mind the discussion.
Agree, tokens needed (not priority though). Atk and Def of monsters i actually like, even with bugs associated with it. Return card to deck button i think is high priority given how much people cheat with PoD and PoA (Placido, you reading this???)

Anyways, back to what i intended the topic to be:
Update: KCVDS surver down again!!!
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:04 am

who is placido?
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra666
ARC Leader
ARC Leader
Ulquiorra666

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Placido is a cheater.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Surver up again. Let's Parteeey.
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:29 pm

so did they do anything to it or is it still the same
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
AP: 150
Warning:
Dueling systems watch Left_bar_bleue1/5Dueling systems watch Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:20 am

As far as i can work out, its the same. However, I havent really suffered from that many bad hands recently

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Avenging Knight
Avenging Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 pm

it says they did card updates, does anyone know if they added new cards and if they did which ones did they do?
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Arc Head Tester
Arc Head Tester
Lethal Insanity

Arc Profile Info
AP: 150
Warning:
Dueling systems watch Left_bar_bleue1/5Dueling systems watch Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:33 am

Did they? Huh. I must now go through all of KCVDS cards and find these apparant new cards xD

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
erestor629
Airknight
Airknight
erestor629

Arc Profile Info
War Team:
AP:
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:55 am

@ Tino, I have version 1.28, whenever I log on it always says card updates and also some more security updates etc. So I dont think so......maybe through, would be nice if kcvds stated what type they are etc/which packet/which series they come from.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Arc Admin
Arc Admin
coolchemist2001

Arc Profile Info
Warning:

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Unfortunately guys, looks like this is it. The end of KCVDS. Dueling Network is gonna take over.
First, KC admins are freaking out and banning everyone/every topic that talks about Duel Network. They cannot defend KCVDS, so their answers are just something along the lines of "whatever".
Second, most major duelists on kctau are moving towards DN as their main operating system; if you go to kcvds it seems almost as if the noob's saturation (hehe, chemistry) has increased.
Third: Let's face it, besides the fact that there are many fake cards on DN and that many of the new cards we have to get used to, DN is way better. Anyone can host, you can watch a duel, cheating less possible, no frozen games, etc etc.

Hence, I stand here saluting a dueling system that changed our lives in the past 2 years, and acknowledging that it's time has passed (i really wish that wasn't the case, but it is).
Thanks Kaiba, it was a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dueling systems watch   Dueling systems watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dueling systems watch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next